Interim Chief Financial Officer
A good Chief Financial Officer (CFO) puts in place the controls and strategies to ensure your business is in the best possible financial situation and that the accounting and back office functions operate effectively and efficiently.
In the last decade, Capital CFO’s CEO, Gary Guttman, has served as Interim CFO for a number of companies that recognized the need to implement financial and operational policies and systems—but did not have the necessary in-house expertise.
During his career Gary’s leadership and business acumen has contributed to the successful exit of seven companies with total valuations in excess of $100 million.
Our Interim CFO services focus on the following:
- Ensuring monthly financial statements are prepared
- Maintaining good relations with bankers and investors
- Improving existing accounting controls
- Training accounting staff
- Participating in executive meetings
Assisting in the interview and hiring of new personnel